Continuing Education: end of cycle 2012-2015
The first cycle of continuing education has ended on December 31st 2015. We’re encouraging members to register all their credit on the IDCEC website. If you have any problems, questions, we invite you to contact us so we can help close this cycle easily!
The following rules were adopted by the Board of Directors for the 2012-2015 cycle:
- Certified members: 5 credits IDCEC-HSW + 5 credits IDCEC gen. + 5 credits non-IDCEC = 15 credits rather than 30
- Membre provisoire: 3 credits IDCEC-HSW + 7 credits non-IDCEC = 10 credits rather than 20
1. The number of credits listed is the minimum required. A member may have cumulated more than the required minimum during this first cycle.
2. The association awards to members who have more than the minimum required, that 5 credits CECDI may be transferred towards the next cycle.
- These credits must have been completed between January 2014 and December 2015;
- Must be registered on the website before June 30th 2016.
Download our policy (french only – english coming soon) Politique FormationContinue_2015-16