Becoming an industry member
Becoming an Industry Member of Interior Designers of Canada (DIC)
Do you have a great product or service that Interior Designers should know about? Then this is the program for you.
Our Industry members join IDC because they are interested in building valuable relationships, strengthening connections, and promoting their brand within the Canadian interior design community. We provide direct access to your target market, while offering you opportunities to support the industry through access to exclusive events and marketing and communications programs.
Our interior designer members like to support people who support them – there is no better time to consider membership with IDC!
Industry members are manufacturers and suppliers of products/services specified by interior designers.
IDC offers an industry membership program that is centered on providing value to manufacturers and suppliers. Please click here to learn about the many ways an Industry membership with IDC can benefit you and take your business to the next level.
- Have direct access to over 3,500 interior design professionals across Canada
- Promote your brand through IDC Directory – printed and online, IDC website, email broadcasts and mailing labels marketing programs, and IDC social media
- Be kept in the loop about the industry in Canada and have access to exclusive networking and social events
- Receive exclusive opportunities to sponsor both local and national events and increase visibility of your brand
- Receive special pricing on Table Top trade show events, marketing programs, and IDC events
- Discounts on products and services relevant to you as an industry professional
- Brand your marketing materials with IDC Industry member logo
- Use IDC headquarters to host your next meeting or event